Form 497 PRUCO LIFE VARIABLE INSU
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUPPLEMENT
PRUCO LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
Pruco Life PRUvider Variable Appreciable Account
Pruco Life Variable Appreciable Account
Pruco Life Variable Insurance Account
Pruco Life Variable Universal Account
Supplement dated May 24, 2022,
Statement of Additional Information dated May 1, 2022,
Variable Appreciable Life®, Variable Universal Life, Variable Life Insurance,
PRUviderSM Variable Appreciable Life®, PruLife® Custom Premier, PruLife® Custom Premier II,
VUL Protector®, and PruLife® SVUL Protector® Contracts
This supplement updates and amends certain information contained in the current statement of additional information for your variable universal life insurance Contract, as well as any subsequent supplements thereto. You should read this supplement carefully and retain it for future reference.
The first paragraph in the Services And Third-Party Administration Agreements subsection is hereby deleted and replaced with the following.
Pruco Life and Prudential have entered into a Service Agreement pursuant to which Prudential furnishes to Pruco Life various services, including preparation, maintenance, and filing of accounts, books, records, and other documents required under federal or state law, and various other accounting, administrative, and legal services, which are customarily performed by the officers and employees of Prudential. Pruco Life reimburses Prudential for its costs in providing such services. Under this Agreement, Pruco Life has reimbursed Prudential $150,352,890 in 2021, $184,645,604 in 2020, and $168,014,543 in 2019, of which the life business accounted for $75,479,078, $70,424,886, and $48,407,131, respectively.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT WITH YOUR STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
VAL1, VUL1, VLI1, SVAL, PCP1, PCP2, PCP214, PCP215, PCP219, VULP, VULP14, VULP15, VULP18, VULP21, SVULP, SVULP20, SVULP21
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Experts Weigh in on Whether Student Loans Are Sharia Compliant
- Gerresheimer signs new credit facility in the amount of 150 million Euro
- FX168 Financial Group to hold the Vancouver International Financial Summit (VIFS) 2022 on September 2 to 3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!