Form 497 PRUCO LIFE OF NEW JERSEY
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUPPLEMENT
PRUCO LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF NEW JERSEY
Pruco Life of New Jersey Variable Appreciable Account
Pruco Life of New Jersey Variable Insurance Account
Supplement dated May 24, 2022,
Statement of Additional Information dated May 1, 2022,
Variable Appreciable Life®, Variable Life Insurance, PruLife® Custom Premier,
PruLife® Custom Premier II, VUL Protector®, and PruLife® SVUL Protector® Contracts
This supplement updates and amends certain information contained in the current statement of additional information for your variable universal life insurance Contract, as well as any subsequent supplements thereto. You should read this supplement carefully and retain it for future reference.
The first paragraph in the Services And Third-Party Administration Agreements subsection is hereby deleted and replaced with the following.
Pruco Life of New Jersey and Prudential have entered into a Service Agreement pursuant to which Prudential furnishes to Pruco Life of New Jersey various services, including preparation, maintenance, and filing of accounts, books, records, and other documents required under federal or state law, and various other accounting, administrative, and legal services, which are customarily performed by the officers and employees of Prudential. Pruco Life of New Jersey reimburses Prudential for its costs in providing such services. Under this Agreement, Pruco Life of New Jersey has reimbursed Prudential $21,727,513 in 2021, $23,751,028 in 2020, and $21,087,962 in 2019, of which the life business accounted for $12,185,935, $11,531,667, and $8,115,554, respectively.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT WITH YOUR STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
VAL2, VLI2, PCP1, PCP2, PCP214, PCP215, PCP219, VULP18, VULP21, SVULP, SVULP20, SVULP21
- Wall Street kicks off second-half with losses on slowdown worries
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cool Company Ltd. - Formation Completed
- Alaska Structures, Inc. Announces Company Renaming and Restructuring
- Author Whynde Kuehn Previews the Upcoming Release of Strategy to Reality
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!