Form 497 PRUCO LIFE OF NEW JERSEY
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUPPLEMENT
PRUCO LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF NEW JERSEY
Pruco Life of New Jersey Variable Appreciable Account
Pruco Life of New Jersey Variable Insurance Account
Supplement dated May 24, 2022,
Statement of Additional Information dated May 1, 2022,
Variable Appreciable Life®, Variable Life Insurance, PruLife® Custom Premier,
PruLife® Custom Premier II, VUL Protector®, and PruLife® SVUL Protector® Contracts
This supplement updates and amends certain information contained in the current statement of additional information for your variable universal life insurance Contract, as well as any subsequent supplements thereto. You should read this supplement carefully and retain it for future reference.
The first paragraph in the Services And Third-Party Administration Agreements subsection is hereby deleted and replaced with the following.
Pruco Life of New Jersey and Prudential have entered into a Service Agreement pursuant to which Prudential furnishes to Pruco Life of New Jersey various services, including preparation, maintenance, and filing of accounts, books, records, and other documents required under federal or state law, and various other accounting, administrative, and legal services, which are customarily performed by the officers and employees of Prudential. Pruco Life of New Jersey reimburses Prudential for its costs in providing such services. Under this Agreement, Pruco Life of New Jersey has reimbursed Prudential $21,727,513 in 2021, $23,751,028 in 2020, and $21,087,962 in 2019, of which the life business accounted for $12,185,935, $11,531,667, and $8,115,554, respectively.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT WITH YOUR STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
VAL2, VLI2, PCP1, PCP2, PCP214, PCP215, PCP219, VULP18, VULP21, SVULP, SVULP20, SVULP21
- Wall Street closes down, dragged lower by growth stocks
- Just Another Bear Market Rally, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Says
- FTX Said Exploring Potential Robinhood (HOOD) Acquisition, News Seen as 'Positive'
- Oil rises $2/bbl after G7 vows new Russian sanctions
- Coinbase Downgraded to Sell at Goldman on Further Downside Risk, Robinhood Upgraded to Neutral on Better Risk-Reward
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner Program Fuels As-a-Service Growth for Global Partner Ecosystem
- Eliem Therapeutics Announces Last Patient Completed Dosing in Phase 2a Study of ETX-810 in Patients with Lumbosacral Radicular Pain (LSRP)
- LifeMD Declares Quarterly Dividend on Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!