Form 497 NORTHERN LIGHTS FUND
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Absolute Capital Asset Allocator Fund
Class A Shares AAMAX
Institutional Class Shares AAMIX
Investor Class Shares AAMCX
Absolute Capital Defender Fund
Class A Shares ACMAX
Institutional Class Shares ACMIX
Investor Class Shares ACMDX
(collectively, the “Funds”)
each a series of Northern Lights Fund Trust III
Supplement dated August 4, 2021 to
the Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information dated February 1, 2021
On March 15, 2021, U. S. Bank, N.A. (“U.S. Bank”) acquired the securities custody services of MUFG Union Bank, N.A. (“MUFG Union Bank”). As a result, on July 31, 2021, U.S. Bank began serving as custodian to the Funds. U.S. Bank is located at 1555 North River Center Drive, Suite 302, Milwaukee, WI 53212. Any references to MUFG Union Bank as custodian to the Funds in the Prospectus and SAI are hereby replaced with U.S. Bank.
You should read this Supplement in conjunction with the Funds’ Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information dated February 1, 2021. This document provides information that you should know about the Funds before investing and has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This document is available upon request and without charge by calling the Funds toll-free at 1-877-594-1249.
Please retain this Supplement for future reference.
- European shares fall on Evergrande fears but hold weekly gains
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Changes to Transcontinental’s senior management
- Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd. : Form 8.3 - EQUINITI GROUP PLC - Ordinary Shares
- Huize Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Leading Regional Insurance Agency Shengs Life & General