Form 497 ML OF NEW YORK VARIABLE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Supplement dated February 3, 2023
To the Prospectuses Dated:
|May 1, 1991||TFLIC Directed Life||May 1, 1991||TFLIC Prime Plan Investor|
|May 1, 1991||TFLIC Directed Life 2||May 1, 1991||TFLIC Prime Plan V|
|May 1, 1991||TFLIC Prime Plan VI||May 1, 1991||TFLIC Prime Plan 7|
|May 1, 1993||TFLIC Prime Plan I, II, and III||May 1, 1998||TFLIC Prime Plan IV|
TRANSAMERICA FINANCIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
ML OF NEW YORK VARIABLE LIFE SEPARATE ACCOUNT
Effective on April 28, 2023 (the Liquidation Date), due to the liquidation of its underlying portfolio listed below (the Portfolio), the subaccount (the Subaccount) will be liquidated.
|BlackRock U.S. Government Bond Portfolio||BlackRock U.S. Government Bond Portfolio||BlackRock Advisors, LLC|
If you have contract value allocated to the Subaccount on the Liquidation Date, shares of the Portfolio held for you in the Subaccount will be exchanged for shares of the BlackRock Government Money Market V.I. Fund (the Money Market Portfolio), of equal value on the Liquidation Date, and held in the BlackRock Government Money Market V.I. Fund subaccount (the Money Market Subaccount).
As of the start of business on the Liquidation Date, you will no longer be able to use automated transfer features such as Rebalancing Program or Dollar Cost Averaging with the Subaccount for the Portfolio. If you are using an automated transfer feature such as Rebalancing Program or Dollar Cost Averaging with the Subaccount for the Portfolio, you should contact us immediately to make alternate arrangements. If you do not make alternate arrangements any subsequent allocations to the Subaccount for the Portfolio will be directed to the Money Market Subaccount.
This Supplement updates certain information in the above referenced prospectus (the Prospectus). Except as indicated in this Supplement, all other information included in the Prospectus remains unchanged. We will send you another copy of the current Prospectus or any supplement without charge upon request. Please contact our Administrative Office referenced in the Prospectus.
This Supplement must be accompanied or preceded by the current Prospectus.
Please read this Supplement carefully and retain it for future reference.
- Futures rise as focus shifts to Fed after banks see relief
- Fed March Meeting Preview: Here's what Wall Street analysts expect from Powell
- First Republic bounces on report of work on wider deposit insurance plan
- Amazon to cut 9,000 jobs at AWS, advertising, Twitch and PXT; analysts positive
- European bank shares rally, bonds battered after Credit Suisse debt wipeout
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Envirotech Vehicles Announces Eligibility for Inflation Reduction Act's Commercial Clean Vehicle Credit
- Mawson Announces CEO and Director Resignation and Appointment of Interim CEO
- Epazz Holdings: ZenaDrone 1000 AI Predictive was Well-Received at a California Airbase: Visit Leads to Flight Demonstrations With Multiple Airbases and Presentations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!