Form 497 ML OF NEW YORK VARIABLE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Supplement dated February 3, 2023
To the Prospectuses dated May 1, 2001:
|TFLIC Investor Life||TFLIC Investor Life Plus|
TRANSAMERICA FINANCIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
ML OF NEW YORK VARIABLE LIFE SEPARATE ACCOUNT II
Effective on April 28, 2023 (the Liquidation Date), due to the liquidation of its underlying portfolio listed below (the Portfolio), the subaccount (the Subaccount) will be liquidated.
|BlackRock U.S. Government Bond Portfolio||BlackRock U.S. Government Bond Portfolio||BlackRock Advisors, LLC|
If you have contract value allocated to the Subaccount on the Liquidation Date, shares of the Portfolio held for you in the Subaccount will be exchanged for shares of the BlackRock Government Money Market V.I. Fund (the Money Market Portfolio), of equal value on the Liquidation Date, and held in the BlackRock Government Money Market V.I. Fund subaccount (the Money Market Subaccount).
As of the start of business on the Liquidation Date, you will no longer be able to use automated transfer features such as Rebalancing Program or Dollar Cost Averaging with the Subaccount for the Portfolio. If you are using an automated transfer feature such as Rebalancing Program or Dollar Cost Averaging with the Subaccount for the Portfolio, you should contact us immediately to make alternate arrangements. If you do not make alternate arrangements any subsequent allocations to the Subaccount for the Portfolio will be directed to the Money Market Subaccount.
This Supplement updates certain information in the above referenced prospectus (the Prospectus). Except as indicated in this Supplement, all other information included in the Prospectus remains unchanged. We will send you another copy of the current Prospectus or any supplement without charge upon request. Please contact our Administrative Office referenced in the Prospectus.
This Supplement must be accompanied or preceded by the current Prospectus.
Please read this Supplement carefully and retain it for future reference.
- Wall St ends higher as Yellen vows actions to safeguard deposits
- Wall Street digests Powell's comments on banks, rate cuts and inflation
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise; Analyst optimistic
- Block (SQ) shares plunge after Hindenburg claims it misleads investors with 'inflated metrics'
- Coinbase Wells Notice: Oppenheimer cuts; Mizuho says a third of revenue could be affected
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 420 with CNW — Kentucky Senate Approves Medical Cannabis Legalization Bill
- CenterPoint Energy, Inc. to Host Webcast of First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call
- Atreca to Host Fourth Quarter and Year End 2022 Conference Call and Webcast on March 29, 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!