Form 497 MFS SERIES TRUST X
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SUPPLEMENT TO THE PROSPECTUS AND SUMMARY PROSPECTUS
The date of this supplement is December 8, 2021.
MFS® Blended Research® Growth Equity Fund
The Board of Trustees of the fund has approved a proposal to reclassify the fund from diversified to non-diversified. This proposal is subject to approval by the shareholders of the fund at a special shareholder meeting expected to be held on or about March 7, 2022. Proxy materials describing the proposal and the rationale for the proposal are expected to be sent to shareholders of the fund in January 2022. No assurance can be given that shareholder approval will occur.
Generally, a non-diversified fund may invest a greater percentage of its assets in a smaller number of issuers than a diversified fund. Concentration of investments in a smaller number of issuers exposes a fund to the risks associated with such issuers to a greater extent than a fund invested in a larger number of issuers. Poor performance by any one of these issuers would adversely affect a non-diversified fund to a greater extent than a more broadly diversified fund.
If approved, the fund currently anticipates that the reclassification would take effect as soon as practicable following the special shareholder meeting, at which time the fund's prospectus and Statement of Additional Information will be updated to reflect the fund's non-diversified status and the risks related to operating as a non-diversified fund.
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher after upbeat earnings reports
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar slips, but outlook stays positive; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rayan Faraj, CEO OF TBS LLC Announces New Revolutionary Service to Save Small Businesses
- Dynacor Surges Past 2021 Sales Guidance and Boosts Gold Production to Over 100,000 Ounces, a New Yearly Record
- Beitel Group, a NY-based Single-Family Office, Files Plans for a 470 Unit Residential Building
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!