Form 497 Gabelli ETFs Trust
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Filed Pursuant to Rule 497(e)
Securities Act File No. 333-238109
GABELLI ETFS TRUST (the “Trust”)
Gabelli Growth Innovators ETF (the “Growth Innovators Fund”)
Supplement dated July 5, 2022 to the
Fund’s Summary Prospectus (“Summary Prospectus”), Prospectus (the “Prospectus”) and Statement of Additional Information (the “SAI”) dated February 11, 2021, as supplemented
Mr. Christopher D. Ward, CFA, will no longer be serving as a portfolio manager of the Growth Innovators Fund. As a result, effective immediately, all references to Mr. Ward as portfolio manager of the Growth Innovators Fund in the Summary Prospectus, Prospectus and SAI, are deleted.
Please retain this Supplement with your Prospectus for future reference.
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Epigenic Therapeutics Raises $20 Million in Series Angel and Pre-A Funding to Advance Next Generation Gene Editing Therapy
- Korea Blockchain Week 2022 Kicks Off in Seoul
- How to Trade Penny Stocks in August 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!