Form 497 ETF Series Solutions
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Filed Pursuant to Rule 497(e)
Registration Nos. 333-179562; 811-22668
Vident Core U.S. Bond Strategy ETF (
Supplement to the Summary Prospectus,
Prospectus, and Statement of Additional Information,
December 31, 2021, as previously supplemented
Effective December 31, 2022, the Fund’s name will change to the “
Vident U.S. Bond Strategy ETF”. All references in the Summary Prospectus, Prospectus, and Statement of Additional Information to the Fund’s previous name are replaced with the new name.
Please retain this Supplement with your Summary Prospectus, Prospectus,
and Statement of Additional Information for future reference.
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM China Reports 2022 Annual Results
- Ero Copper to Release Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial and Operating Results on March 7, 2023
- Cameco and Energoatom Agree on Commercial Terms to Supply Ukraine’s Full Natural UF6 Needs through 2035
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!