Form 497 CENTAUR MUTUAL FUNDS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
June 21, 2021
DCM/INNOVA High Equity Income Innovation Fund
(Ticker Symbol: TILDX)
Lebenthal Ultra Short Tax-Free Income Fund
Class A Shares (Ticker Symbol: LEAAX)
Class I Shares (Ticker Symbol: LETAX)
Each a series of Centaur Mutual Funds Trust
Supplement to the Statement of Additional Information dated April 26, 2021
This supplement updates certain information contained in the Statement of Additional Information (“SAI”) of the DCM/INNOVA High Equity Income Innovation Fund (the “DCM/INNOVA Fund”) and the Lebenthal Ultra Short Tax-Free Income Fund (“Lebenthal Fund”, together with the DCM/INNOVA Fund, each a “Fund” and collectively the “Funds”), each a series of The Centaur Mutual Funds Trust (the “Trust”). , as described below. For more information or to obtain a copy of the Funds’ Prospectus or the SAI free of charge, please contact the Funds toll free at 1-888-484-5766.
In the Section of the SAI entitled “MANAGEMENT AND OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS”, the sub-section entitled “Beneficial Equity Ownership Information” is deleted in its entirety replaced with the following:
Beneficial Equity Ownership Information. The following table shows the amount of the Funds’ equity securities beneficially owned by the Trustees and the aggregate value of all of the Trustee’s investments in equity securities of the Trust complex as of a valuation date of December 31, 2020. The values are stated using the following ranges:
A = none; B = $1-$10,000; C = $10,001-$50,000; D = $50,001-$100,000; and E = over $100,000.
|Name of Trustee||Dollar Range of Equity Securities in the DCM/INNOVA Fund||Dollar Range of Equity Securities in the
|Aggregate Dollar Range|
of Equity Securities in All Funds Overseen
or to be Overseen by Trustee in Family of
|James H. Speed, Jr.||C||A||C|
|Thomas G. Douglass||A||A||A|
Investors Should Retain this Supplement for Future Reference
- Wall St drops as caution rises before big tech earnings, Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glatfelter to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Virtual Industrials Conference on August 4th
- InvestorNewsBreaks – RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: RICK) Featured in Corporate Update from Sidoti
- IntelGenx Announces Subscription for Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!