Form 497 ADVISORS' INNER CIRCLE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
THE ADVISORS’ INNER CIRCLE FUND
Acadian Emerging Markets Portfolio
Supplement dated September 20, 2021
Summary Prospectus and Prospectus,
each dated March 1, 2021.
This supplement provides new and additional information beyond that contained in the Summary Prospectus and Prospectus and should be read in conjunction with the Summary Prospectus and Prospectus.
Effective October 1, 2021, Investor Class Shares, Y Class Shares and I Class Shares of the Fund are available for purchase by new investors. Accordingly, all references to the contrary are hereby deleted from the Summary Prospectus and Prospectus.
Please retain this supplement for future reference.
- S&P 500, Dow scale new peaks; Nasdaq hit by Facebook
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar dips as rate hike bets fade
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Users of Chinese Video Platform Bilibili Send Special Bullet Chats in Memory of Russian Creator Passed Away of COVID-19
- Mutual of America Financial Group Names Tara Favors as EVP and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Sweet Earth Featured on Cannabis Radio and Midas Letter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!