Form 485BXT RIVERSOURCE VARIABLE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
|THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933|
Pre-Effective Amendment No.
|Post-Effective Amendment No. 9 (File No. 333-230376)||☒|
THE INVESTMENT COMPANY ACT OF 1940
|Amendment No. 160 (File No. 811-07355)||☒|
(Check appropriate box or boxes)
RIVERSOURCE VARIABLE ACCOUNT 10
(previously IDS LIFE VARIABLE ACCOUNT 10)
(Exact Name of Registrant)
RiverSource Life Insurance Company
(previously IDS Life Insurance Company)
(Name of Depositor)
70100 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474
(Address of Depositors Principal Executive Offices) (Zip Code)
Depositors Telephone Number, including Area Code (612) 678-5337
Nicole D. Wood, 50605 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474
(Name and Address of Agent for Service)
It is proposed that this filing will become effective (check appropriate box)
immediately upon filing pursuant to paragraph (b)(1)(vii) of Rule 485
on Dec. 24, 2021 pursuant to paragraph (b) of Rule 485
60 days after filing pursuant to paragraph (a)(1) of Rule 485
on (date) pursuant to paragraph (a)(1) of Rule 485
If appropriate, check the following box:
this post-effective amendment designates a new effective date for a previously filed post-effective amendment.
Pursuant to Rule 485(b)(1)(iii) of the Securities Act of 1933, the sole purpose of this Post-Effective Amendment No. 9 to registration statement No. 333-230376 filed pursuant to rule 485(b) under the Securities Act of 1933, is to delay the effective date of Post-Effective Amendment No. 7 which was filed on or about Sept. 3, 2021. The content of Post-Effective Amendment No. 7 is incorporated by reference herein.
As required by the Securities Act of 1933 and the Investment Company Act of 1940, RiverSource Life Insurance Company, on behalf of the Registrant, certifies that it meets all of the requirements for effectiveness of this registration statement under rule 485(b) under the Securities Act and has duly caused this Registration Statement to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized in the City of Minneapolis, and State of Minnesota, on the 26th day of November 2021.
|RIVERSOURCE VARIABLE ACCOUNT 10|
|Gumer C. Alvero|
|Executive Vice President - Annuities|
|RiverSource Life Insurance Company|
|Gumer C. Alvero|
|Interim Chairman of the Board and Executive Vice President - Annuities|
As required by the Securities Act of 1933, Amendment to this Registration Statement has been signed by the following persons in the capacities indicated on the 26th day of November 2021.
|Interim Chairman of the Board and Vice|
|Gumer C. Alvero||President Annuities (Chief Executive Officer)|
|Director, Senior Vice President and Chief Actuary|
|Stephen P. Blaske|
|Senior Vice President and Treasurer|
|Director, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer|
|Brian J. McGrane||(Chief Financial Officer)|
|Jeninne C. McGee|
|Senior Vice President Corporate Tax|
|Michael J. Pelzel|
|Vice President and Controller|
|Gregg L. Ewing||(Principal Accounting Officer)|
* Signed pursuant Power of Attorney to sign Amendment to this Registration Statement, dated March 16, 2021 filed electronically as Exhibit 13 to Post -Effective Amendment No. 5 to Registration Statement No. 333-230376 is incorporated by reference herewith, by:
** Signed pursuant Power of Attorney for Gumer C. Alvero to sign Amendment to this Registration Statement, dated April 22, 2021 filed electronically as Exhibit 13.2 to Post -Effective Amendment No. 6 to Registration Statement No. 333-230376 is incorporated by reference herewith,by:
|Nicole D. Wood|
|Assistant General Counsel and Assistant Secretary|
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher after upbeat earnings reports
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar slips, but outlook stays positive; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associa Chicagoland Promotes Brandon Clayton to Senior Community Association Manager
- eShippers Management Ltd. Announces Receipt of Conditional Approval for Proposed Reverse Take-Over Transaction with ISON Mining Pte Ltd.
- One World Universe in Discussions with ex-NFL and U.S. Green Beret Nate Boyer for Future Business Collaborations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!