Form 425 Chardan NexTech Acquisit Filed by: Chardan NexTech Acquisition 2 Corp.
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Filed by Chardan NexTech Acquisition 2 Corp. pursuant to
Rule 425 under the Securities Act of 1933
and deemed filed pursuant to Rule 14a-12
under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Subject Company: Chardan NexTech Acquisition 2 Corp.
Commission File No.: 001-40730
- Wall Street opens flat with focus on Fed meeting minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil prices fall in volatile trade on recession fears
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Acquired by The Paper Excellence for $20.50/sh Plus Contingent Rights
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Provides Operating Update
- Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Acquires DBO Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!