Form 424B3 iCap Vault 1, LLC
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(3)
Registration No. 333-236458
Registration No. 333-236458-01
Pricing Supplement No. 2021-3
(To Prospectus dated May 5, 2021)
iCap Vault 1, LLC
The Demand Notes
will be Fully and Unconditionally Guaranteed by
Vault Holding 1, LLC
The floating rate of interest (the “Floating Rate”) of the Variable Denomination Floating Rate Demand Notes of iCap Vault 1, LLC, marketed and sold as “Demand Notes” (the “Notes”), (including any Notes purchased with reinvested interest) will be reset on July 1, 2021 to 2.06% (effective on July 1, 2021) for the third quarter of 2021 (July 1, 2021 through September 30, 2021). The Floating Rate is based on a rate per annum equal to the Average Savings Account Rate posted by the FDIC on June 15, 2021 (0.06%) plus 2.00%.
This reset of the Floating Rate of the Notes (including the Notes purchased with reinvested interest) is also disclosed on the website of iCap Vault 1, LLC at www.icapequity.com/vault.
The Date of this Pricing Supplement is June 21, 2021
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Homeside Properties Named a Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Dynasty Gold Delivered Thundercloud Property Trench Samples for Assay
- Corvus Insurance Acquires Wingman Insurance, Launches Acquisition Strategy to Further Accelerate Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!