Form 4 OmniAb, Inc. For: Dec 06 Filed by: Cochran Jennifer R.
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
|Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).|
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
2. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
OmniAb, Inc. [ OABI ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
3. Date of Earliest Transaction
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)||2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)||6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||Amount||(A) or (D)||Price|
|Common Stock||12/06/2022||P||22,250||A||$ 3.754 (1)||77,476||D|
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3)||2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)||7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4)||8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5)||9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)||10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||(A)||(D)||Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title||Amount or Number of Shares|
|/s/ Charles S. Berkman, Attorney-in-Fact||12/08/2022|
|** Signature of Reporting Person||Date|
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A Fusion of Sci-Fi and Heavy Industry Innovation, Flagship XCMG Machinery Equipment Features in Sci-Fi Blockbuster "The Wandering Earth II"
- automotiveMastermind Integrates with DealerSocket to Improve Efficiency for Dealership Sales Teams
- 5th Wheel Garners Global Acclaim After Their Products Showcased Innovative Strength at the 2023 CES Exhibition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!