Form 4 Meta Platforms, Inc. For: May 15 Filed by: Cox Christopher K
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
|Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).|
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
2. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
Meta Platforms, Inc. [ FB ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
3. Date of Earliest Transaction
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)||2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)||6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||Amount||(A) or (D)||Price|
|Class A Common Stock||05/15/2022||M||17,317||A||$ 0||245,826||I||Christopher K. Cox Revocable Trust (1)|
|Class A Common Stock||05/15/2022||M||4,720||A||$ 0||250,546||I||Christopher K. Cox Revocable Trust (1)|
|Class A Common Stock||05/15/2022||M||5,470||A||$ 0||256,016||I||Christopher K. Cox Revocable Trust (1)|
|Class A Common Stock||05/15/2022||F||13,640 (2)||D||$ 198.62||242,376||I||Christopher K. Cox Revocable Trust (1)|
|Class A Common Stock||55,046||I||Cox-Vadakan Irrevocable Remainder Trust (3)|
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3)||2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)||7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4)||8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5)||9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)||10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||(A)||(D)||Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title||Amount or Number of Shares|
|Restricted Stock Units (RSU) (Class A)||(4)||05/15/2022||M||17,317||(5)||07/19/2030||Class A Common Stock||17,317||$ 0||150,082||D|
|Restricted Stock Units (RSU) (Class A)||(4)||05/15/2022||M||4,720||(6)||03/21/2031||Class A Common Stock||4,720||$ 0||51,925||D|
|Restricted Stock Units (RSU) (Class A)||(4)||05/15/2022||M||5,470||(7)||03/20/2032||Class A Common Stock||5,470||$ 0||82,054||D|
|/s/ Erin Guldiken, attorney-in-fact for Christopher K. Cox||05/17/2022|
|** Signature of Reporting Person||Date|
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOW ALL BY THESE PRESENTS, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints Jennifer Newstead, Katherine R. Kelly, and Erin Guldiken, and each of them, the undersigned’s true and lawful attorney-in-fact to:
(1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned’s capacity as a representative of Meta Platforms, Inc. (the “Company”), any and all Form 3, 4 or 5 reports required to be filed by the undersigned in accordance with Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (“Exchange Act”), and the rules thereunder with respect to transactions in securities of the Company;
(2) do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned which may be necessary or desirable to complete and execute any such Form 3, 4 or 5 report and timely file such report with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and any stock exchange or similar authority; and
(3) take any other action of any type whatsoever in connection with the foregoing which, in the opinion of such attorney-in-fact, may be of benefit to, in the best interest of, or legally required by, the undersigned, it being understood that the documents executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned, pursuant to this Power of Attorney, shall be in such form and shall contain such terms and conditions as such attorney-in-fact may approve in her discretion.
The undersigned hereby grants to each such attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary and proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney-in-fact, or her substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this Power of Attorney and the rights and powers herein granted. The undersigned acknowledges that no such attorney-in-fact, in serving in such capacity at the request of the undersigned, is hereby assuming, nor is the Company hereby assuming, any of the undersigned’s responsibilities to comply with Section 16 of the Exchange Act.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until the undersigned is no longer required to file Form 3, 4 or 5 reports with respect to the undersigned’s holdings of and transactions in securities issued by the Company, unless earlier revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the foregoing attorneys-in-fact.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of the 4th day of May, 2022.
Signature: /s/ Christopher K. Cox
Print Name: Christopher K. Cox
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Climate Impact X Selects Nasdaq Technology to Power New Global Carbon Exchange
- Now Health International appoints Matt Pinckard to head up Singapore growth plans
- ESGAI Technologies Announces Commercial Release of Optimizer Enterprise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!