Form 4 Alignment Healthcare, For: Oct 13 Filed by: KAO JOHN E
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
|Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).|
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
2. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
Alignment Healthcare, Inc. [ ALHC ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
3. Date of Earliest Transaction
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)||2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)||6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||Amount||(A) or (D)||Price|
|Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share ("Common Stock")||10/13/2021||S (1)||155,641||D||$ 18.4437 (2)||4,129,396||I||See footnote (3)|
|Common Stock||10/13/2021||S (1)||1,262||D||$ 19.0013 (4)||4,128,134||I||See footnote (3)|
|Common Stock||10/14/2021||S (1)||43,097||D||$ 18.8281 (5)||4,085,037||I||See footnote (3)|
|Common Stock||311,030 (6)||D|
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3)||2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)||7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4)||8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5)||9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)||10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||(A)||(D)||Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title||Amount or Number of Shares|
|/s/ Richard A. Cross, as Attorney-in-Fact, for John E. Kao||10/15/2021|
|** Signature of Reporting Person||Date|
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOW ALL BY THESE PRESENTS, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints each of (i) R. Thomas Freeman, (ii) Richard A. Cross, (iii) Christopher Johnson and (iv) Thomas E. Mitchell, signing SINGLY, the undersigned’s true and lawful attorney-in-fact to:
(1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned’s capacity as an officer, director or holder of 10% or more of the registered class of securities of Alignment Healthcare, Inc. (the “Company”), Forms 3, 4 and 5 in accordance with Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the rules thereunder;
(2) do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned that may be necessary or desirable to complete and execute any such Form 3, 4 or 5, complete and execute any amendment or amendments thereto and timely file such forms or amendments with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and any stock exchange or similar authority; and
(3) take any other action of any type whatsoever in connection with the foregoing which, in the opinion of such attorney-in-fact, may be of benefit, in the best interest of, or legally required by, the undersigned, it being understood that the documents executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney shall be in such form and shall contain such terms and conditions as such attorney-in-fact may approve in such attorney-in-fact’s discretion.
The undersigned hereby grants to each such attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform any and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney-in-fact, or such attorney-in-fact’s substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this power of attorney and the rights and powers herein granted. The undersigned acknowledges that the foregoing attorneys-in-fact, serving in such capacity at the request of the undersigned, are not assuming, nor is the Company assuming, any of the undersigned’s responsibilities to comply with Section 16 of the Exchange Act.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until the undersigned is no longer required to file Forms 3, 4 and 5 with respect to the undersigned’s holdings of and transactions in securities issued by the Company, unless earlier revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the foregoing attorneys-in-fact.
* * * * *
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of this 14th day of October 2021.
|By:||/s/ John E. Kao|
|Name:||John E. Kao|
[Signature Page to Power of Attorney (Forms 3, 4 & 5)— Alignment Healthcare, Inc.]
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
- DocuSign (DOCU) Stock Dropped 25% on Below Expected Q4 Guidance; Q3 EPS Beat Estimates
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerva Surgical, Inc. Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Redwire Update Regarding Delayed Form 10-Q Filing
- PWR Bikes Introduces Superbolt Balance Ebike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!