Form 3/A Global Clean Energy Hold For: Jun 07 Filed by: Verleun Noah

May 19, 2022 8:52 PM EDT

News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FORM 3 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Expires: December 31, 2014
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
Verleun Noah

(Last) (First) (Middle)
2790 SKYPARK DRIVE
SUITE 105

(Street)
TORRANCE CA 90505

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (Month/Day/Year)
06/07/2020
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Global Clean Energy Holdings, Inc. [ GCEH ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
EVP - Development & Regulatory
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
06/22/2021
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 4) 2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4) 3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (right to buy)   (1) 09/16/2023 Common Stock 2,757,143 (2) (3) 0.0035 D  
Explanation of Responses:
1. The stock option was 25% vested on the grant date (09/17/2018). The remaining 75% vested in 36 equal installments beginning on the grant date.
2. The original Form 3 underreported the number of shares by 500,000 shares. The original Form 3 reported 2,257,143 shares; it should have reported 2,757,143 shares.
3. The Issuer effected a 1-for-10 reverse stock split on March 26, 2021, which subsequently reduced the number of options to 275,714 and increased the conversion price to $0.035.
Remarks:
On the date that the original Form 3 was filed, 06/22/2021, the title of the reporting person was EVP - Development & Regulatory Affairs.

On the date that this amendment is being filed, 05/19/2022, the title of the reporting person is President.
/s/ Noah Verleun 05/19/2022
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.


Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!

You May Also Be Interested In





Related Categories

SEC Filings