Form 3 PSYCHEMEDICS CORP For: May 06 Filed by: NEVIN DARIUS G
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement
3. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
PSYCHEMEDICS CORP [ PMD ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 4)||2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4)||3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
|Common Stock (1)||25,181||By G3 Investment Holdings LLC (2)|
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)||3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
|Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title||Amount or Number of Shares|
|/s/ Peter H. Kamin, attorney in fact for Darius G. Nevin||05/16/2022|
|** Signature of Reporting Person||Date|
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
POWER OF ATTORNEY
Know all by these presents, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints Peter H. Kamin as the undersigned’s true and lawful attorney-in-fact to:
(1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned Schedules 13D in accordance with Section 13(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the rules thereunder (the “Exchange Act”) and Forms 3, 4 and 5 in accordance with Section 16 of the Exchange Act;
(2) do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned which may be necessary or desirable to complete and execute any such Schedule 13D or Form 3, 4 or 5, complete and execute any amendment or amendments thereto, and timely file such form with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and any stock exchange or similar authority; and
(3) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned all Joint Filing Agreements or similar agreements pursuant to which the undersigned shall agree to jointly file Schedules 13D as a member of a group, as contemplated by Rule 13d-1(k) promulgated under the Exchange Act.
The undersigned hereby grants to such attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform any and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary, or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney-in-fact, or such attorney-in-fact’s substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this power of attorney and the rights and powers herein granted. The undersigned acknowledges that such attorney-in-fact, in serving in such capacity at the request of the undersigned, is not assuming any of the undersigned’s responsibilities to comply with Section 13(d) or Section 16 of the Exchange Act.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to such attorney-in-fact.
[Signature Page Follows]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of this 16th day of May, 2022.
|Darius G. Nevin|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Climate Impact X Selects Nasdaq Technology to Power New Global Carbon Exchange
- Natanael Cano Announces His Long Awaited US Tour "¿PERO SI CABEN O NO? TOUR"
- Celcom-Digi receives regulatory clearance to move forward with merger in Malaysia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!