Form 3 Mirion Technologies, For: Oct 20 Filed by: Logan Thomas D
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler
- Apple (AAPL) Car: 'Is Tesla Going to be the BlackBerry of Mobility? I Think That's Going to Come Down to Apple' - Morgan Stanley's Jonas
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- General Motors (GM) sees full year adjusted EBIT in $14 billion range, above prior view
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement
3. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
Mirion Technologies, Inc. [ MIR ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 4)||2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4)||3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)||3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
|Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title||Amount or Number of Shares|
|Sponsor Units (1)||(2)||(2)||Common Stock||3,200,000||(2)||D|
|/s/ Emmanuelle Lee, attorney-in-fact||10/22/2021|
|** Signature of Reporting Person||Date|
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
POWER OF ATTORNEY
Know all by these presents, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints each of Emmanuelle Lee and Adrian Wolff as the undersigned’s true and lawful attorneys-in-fact to:
(1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned’s capacity as a reporting person pursuant to Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”), and the rules thereunder of Mirion Technologies, Inc. (the “Company”), Forms 3, 4 and 5, including any amendments thereto, in accordance with Section 16(a) of the Exchange Act;
(2) do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned which may be necessary or desirable to complete and execute any such Form 3, 4 or 5, complete and execute any amendment or amendments thereto and timely file such form with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and the applicable stock exchange or similar authority; and
(3) take any other action of any type whatsoever in connection with the foregoing which, in the opinion of any of such attorneys-in-fact, may be of benefit to, in the best interest of, or legally required by, the undersigned, it being understood that the documents executed by any of such attorneys-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney shall be in such form and shall contain such terms and conditions as any of such attorneys-in-fact may approve in the discretion of any of such attorneys-in-fact.
The undersigned hereby grants to each such attorney-in-fact full power and authority to act separately and to do and perform any and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary, or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that any of such attorneys-in-fact, or the substitute or substitutes of any of such attorneys-in-fact, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this Power of Attorney and the rights and powers herein granted. The undersigned acknowledges that the foregoing attorneys-in-fact, in serving in such capacity at the request of the undersigned, are not assuming, nor is the Company assuming, any of the undersigned’s responsibilities to comply with Section 16 of the Exchange Act.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until the undersigned is no longer required to file Forms 3, 4 and 5 with respect to the undersigned’s holdings of and transactions in securities issued by the Company, unless earlier revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the foregoing attorneys-in-fact.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of this October 5, 2021.
|Signature:||/s/ Thomas Logan|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Mirion Technologies (MIR) at Buy
- Form 8.3 - Blue Prism Group Plc
- Downtown LA Launches Holiday Adventure on Small Business Saturday
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!