Form 3 Credo Technology Group For: Jan 26 Filed by: Thorngate-Gottlund Adam

January 26, 2022 8:55 PM EST

Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FORM 3 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Expires: December 31, 2014
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
Thorngate-Gottlund Adam

(Last) (First) (Middle)
1600 TECHNOLOGY DRIVE

(Street)
SAN JOSE CA 95110

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (Month/Day/Year)
01/26/2022
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd [ CRDO ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
General Counsel & Secretary
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 4) 2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4) 3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Common Stock 242,000
D
 
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)   (1) 10/19/2026 Ordinary Shares 118,000 0.28 D  
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)   (2) 11/16/2030 Ordinary Shares 80,000 2.33 D  
Explanation of Responses:
1. These options were granted on October 19, 2016 and are fully vested.
2. These options were granted on November 16, 2020. 25% of the options vested on September 1, 2021 and the remaining 75% vested in 36 successive equal monthly installments thereafter, in each case, subject to continued service through the applicable vesting date.
/s/ Adam Thorngate-Gottlund 01/26/2022
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.


Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!

You May Also Be Interested In





Related Categories

SEC Filings