Form 3 Aramark For: Jul 19 Filed by: Schilling Christopher T.
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement
3. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
Aramark [ ARMK ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 4)||2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4)||3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
|Common Stock||10,463.895 (1)|
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)||3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
|Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title||Amount or Number of Shares|
|Stock Option (Right to Buy)||(2)||11/16/2027||Common Stock||6,943||40.74||D|
|Stock Option (Right to Buy)||(3)||09/04/2030||Common Stock||7,551||28.3||D|
|Stock Option (Right to Buy)||(4)||11/21/2029||Common Stock||4,268||42.43||D|
|Stock Option (Right to Buy)||(5)||06/01/2031||Common Stock||15,256||37.23||D|
|Stock Option (Right to Buy)||(6)||11/15/2028||Common Stock||4,845||36.74||D|
|/s/ Harold B. Dichter, as Attorney-in-fact||07/28/2021|
|** Signature of Reporting Person||Date|
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
Christopher T. Schilling
POWER OF ATTORNEY
The undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints each of Harold B. Dichter, Paige E. Fleming, and Andrew L. Unton his true and lawful attorney-in-fact to:
(1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned’s capacity as a director or executive officer of Aramark (the “Company”), as applicable, (i) Forms 3, 4 or 5 in accordance with Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the rules thereunder (including any amendments thereto) and (ii) such forms as may be required in connection with any applications for EDGAR access codes, including without limitation the Form ID.
(2) do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned which may be necessary or desirable to complete the execution of any such Form 3, 4, or 5 and the timely filing of such form with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and any other authority; and
(3) take any other action of any type whatsoever in connection with the foregoing which, in the opinion of such attorney-in-fact, may be of benefit to, in the best interest of, or legally required by, the undersigned, it being understood that the documents executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney shall be in such form and shall contain such terms and conditions as such attorney-in-fact may approve in his discretion.
The undersigned hereby grants to each such attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary and proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney-in-fact, or such attorney-in-fact’s substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this Power of Attorney and the rights and powers herein granted. The undersigned acknowledges that the foregoing attorneys-in-fact, in serving in such capacity at the request of the undersigned, are not assuming any of the undersigned’s responsibilities to comply with Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until the undersigned is no longer required to file Forms 3, 4 and 5 with respect to the undersigned’s holdings of and transactions in securities issued by the Company, unless earlier revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the foregoing attorneys-in-fact.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has executed this Power of Attorney on the 21st day of July, 2021.
|/s/ Christopher T. Schilling|
|Christopher T. Schilling|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aramark Expands Community Outreach During 2021 Global Day of Service
- RBC Bearings Incorporated Announces Proposed Offering of Senior Notes by Roller Bearing Company of America, Inc.
- VILTEPSO® (viltolarsen) injection Interim Long-Term Clinical Trial Data Scheduled for Presentation at the Child Neurology Society Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!