Form 253G2 DF Growth REIT, LLC
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Filed Pursuant to 17 CFR §230.253(g)(2)
File No. 024-10912
OFFERING CIRCULAR SUPPLEMENT NO. 12
Date of Original Offering Circular: October 3, 2018
June 22, 2021
DF Growth REIT, LLC
750 B Street
San Diego, CA 92101
This document (the “Supplement”) supplements the Offering Circular of DF Growth REIT, LLC, (the “Company”) dated October 3, 2018 (the “Offering Circular”). Unless otherwise defined in this Supplement, capitalized terms in this Supplement have the meanings given to them in the Offering Circular.
The purpose of this Supplement is to provide additional information that is not in the Offering Circular.
Loan to Diversyfund Inc.
On June 22, 2021, the Company loaned the sum of Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000) to DiversyFund Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Borrower”) (the “Loan”) under the terms and conditions of a certain Senior Unsecured Promissory Note given by Borrower to the Company. The Loan bears interest at a rate equal to four percent (4%) per year, is non-compounding and unsecured, and is payable upon October 20, 2021. Borrower’s obligation to repay the Loan is senior in right of payment to all other indebtedness of Borrower.
Borrower reserves the right to extend the term of the Loan for up to two (2) consecutive periods of thirty (30) days each upon notice to the Company. The purpose of the Loan is to fund certain operating expenses of Borrower while enabling the Company’s Investors to earn a return on otherwise nondeployed funds of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Form 8.3 - UDG Healthcare plc
- Volta Finance Limited: Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Evercel, Inc. Announces Submission of OTCIQ Order Form; Changes to the Composition of its Board of Directors; and Update on its Investment Financing of ZAGG, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!