Form 25-NSE Tidal ETF Trust Filed by: Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc.
- Wall St rallies as data, RBA move lifts hope of Fed easing
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
X0203 0001417835 Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc. 0001742912 Tidal ETF Trust 333-227298 898 N Broadway, Suite 2 Massapequa NY NEW YORK 11758 844-986-7676 Euclid Capital Growth ETF (EUCG) 17 CFR 240.12d2-2(a)(2) Kyle Murray VP, Associate General Counsel 2022-08-09
NOTIFICATION OF THE REMOVAL FROM LISTING AND REGISTRATION OF THE* STATED SECURITIES Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc. hereby notifies the SEC of its intention to remove* the entire class of the stated securities from listing and registration on* the Exchange at the opening of business on August 19, 2022, pursuant to* the provisions of Rule 12d2-2 (a). [ X ] 17 CFR 240.12d2-2(a)(2) That the entire class of this security was* redeemed or paid at maturity or retirement on August 4, 2022. The Exchange also notifies the Securities and Exchange Commission that as a* result of the above indicated conditions this security was suspended from* trading on July 29, 2022.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loblaw Commissions Third-Party Safety Review Endorsing Gatik’s Autonomous Technology for Fully Driverless Operations
- California Condor’ Pays Tribute to Departed Bandmates in New Video
- Total voting rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!