Form 25-NSE D8 Holdings Corp. Filed by: NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE LLC
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
X0203 0000876661 NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE LLC 0001812173 D8 Holdings Corp. 001-39384 3 Garden RoadUnit 1008 10/F Hong Kong Units, each consisting of one Class A ordinary share and one-half of one redeemable warrant 17 CFR 240.12d2-2(a)(3) Jonathan Martin Manager, Market Watch and Proxy Compliance 2021-09-20
NOTIFICATION OF THE REMOVAL FROM LISTING AND REGISTRATION OF THE STATED SECURITIES The New York Stock Exchange hereby notifies the SEC of its intention to remove the entire class of the stated securities from listing and registration on the Exchange at the opening of business on October 01, 2021, pursuant to the provisions of Rule 12d2-2 (a). [ X ] 17 CFR 240.12d2-2(a)(3) That on September 17, 2021 the instruments representing the securities comprising the entire class of this security came to evidence, by operation of law or otherwise, other securities in substitution therefore and represent no other right except, if such be the fact, the right to receive an immediate cash payment. D8 Holdings Corp. and Vicarious Surgical Inc. completed its business combination on September 17, 2021. Following the combination, the Units, each consisting of one Class A ordinary share and one-half of one redeemable warrant of D8 Holdings Corp. will automatically separate into the component securities, and, as a result, will no longer trade as a separate security. The Exchange also notifies the Securities and Exchange Commission that as a result of the above indicated conditions this security was suspended from trading on September 20, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Codi Backed by CoinDiscovery Defi Platform will Ignite a New Wave of Utility-Based Cryptocurrencies
- Trophy Townhouse Is The Wonder Of The Upper East Side
- Crypto Eats is set to take a large slice of the $16.6 billion delivery app market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!