Form 25-NSE Collaborative Investment Filed by: Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc.
- U.S. Stock Futures Move Lower as Strong Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Dust settles on stocks surge, OPEC+ talks supply cuts
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
X0203 0001417835 Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc. 0001719812 Collaborative Investment Series Trust 333-221072 500 Damonte Ranch Parkway Building 700, Unit 700 Reno NV NEVADA 89521 203-622-6000 FOMO ETF (FOMO) 17 CFR 240.12d2-2(a)(3) Kyle Murray VP, Associate General Counsel 2022-08-17
NOTIFICATION OF THE REMOVAL FROM LISTING AND REGISTRATION OF THE* STATED SECURITIES Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc. hereby notifies the SEC of its intention to remove* the entire class of the stated securities from listing and registration on* the Exchange at the opening of business on August 29, 2022, pursuant to* the provisions of Rule 12d2-2 (a). [ X ] 17 CFR 240.12d2-2(a)(3) That on August 8, 2022 the instruments* representing the securities comprising the entire class of this security* came to evidence, by operation of law or otherwise, other securities* in substitution therefore and represent no other right except, if such* be the fact, the right to receive an immediate cash payment. The Exchange also notifies the Securities and Exchange Commission that as a* result of the above indicated conditions this security was suspended from* trading on August 8, 2022.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Irene Eddy Named Chief Financial Officer at Accord Financial
- GOUSA Hosting Rally in Washington, DC: "STOP the TYRANTS & UNITE for FREEDOM" - Will Ask for Resignation of Biden & Harris
- NICKLAUS CHILDREN'S HEALTH SYSTEM OFFERS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR STUDENTS IN MIAMI-DADE COLLEGE'S ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN NURSING PROGRAM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!