Form 24F-2NT GUGGENHEIM DEFINED PORTF For: Mar 31
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
X0101 24F-2NT LIVE 0001827939 XXXXXXXX false false S-6 GUGGENHEIM DEFINED PORTFOLIOS, SERIES 2114 227 W Monroe St Chicago IL X1 60606 Discount Opportunity Strategy Portfolio of CEFs, Series 20 Dow 10 Portfolio, Series 45 Financials Portfolio, Series 17 International Dividend Strategy Portfolio, Series 51 811-03763 333-253244 03/31/2022 false true 53093849.16 650371.61 0.00 650371.61 52443477.55 0.00 0.0000927 4861.51 0.00 4861.51 Dominick Cogliandro Dominick Cogliandro, Chief Operating Officer 05/25/2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Cogent (COGT) at Buy
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on Liberty Media Corp-Liberty Formula One (FWONA) as F1 Renews U.S. Media Rights with ESPN
- Hims and Hers (HIMS) Benefiting From TV Ads, Guggenheim Sees Upside to Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!