Form 15-15D GM Financial Consumer
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
AND NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION UNDER SECTION 12(g)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934 OR SUSPENSION OF DUTY TO FILE
REPORTS UNDER SECTIONS 13 AND 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934.
Commission File Number 333-220233-03
GM FINANCIAL CONSUMER AUTOMOBILE RECEIVABLES TRUST 2018-3
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
C/O AMERICREDIT FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
801 CHERRY STREET, SUITE 3500
FORT WORTH, TEXAS 76102
(Address, including zip code, and telephone number, including area code, of registrant’s principal executive offices)
CLASS A-1 Fixed Rate Asset-Backed Notes
CLASS A-2-A Fixed Rate Asset-Backed Notes
CLASS A-2-B Floating Rate Asset-Backed Notes
CLASS A-3 Fixed Rate Asset-Backed Notes
CLASS A-4 Fixed Rate Asset-Backed Notes
CLASS B Fixed Rate Asset-Backed Notes
CLASS C Fixed Rate Asset-Backed Notes
(Title of each class of securities covered by this Form)
(Titles of all other classes of securities for which a duty to file reports under section 13(a) or 15(d) remains)
Please place an X in the box(es) to designate the appropriate rule provision(s) relied upon to terminate or suspend the duty to file reports:
Approximate number of holders of record as of the certification or notice date: 0
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 GM Financial Consumer Automobile Receivables Trust 2018-3 has caused this certification/notice to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned duly authorized person.
|Date: June 30, 2022||GM Financial Consumer Automobile Receivables Trust 2018-3|
|By:||AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc., d/b/a GM Financial, as Servicer|
|By:||/s/ Randal L. Willis|
|Name:||Randal L. Willis|
Senior Vice President, Securitization and Conduit Reporting
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best's Market Segment Report: Shortcomings Still Present Despite Steady Improvements in ERM for MENA Insurers
- Opthea Secures up to US$170 Million in Non-Dilutive Financing for OPT-302 in wet AMD
- Griffin Global Asset Management Signs Amendment, Extension and Upsizing of Warehouse Facility to $1.5 Billion of Capacity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!