Form 15-15D CarMax Auto Owner Trust
- Wall Street ends up as investors absorb Fed minutes
- Merck (MRK) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Seagen (SGEN) for $40 Billion - WSJ
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil slides 2% to 12-week low on fears of global recession
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
CERTIFICATION AND NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION
UNDER SECTION 12(g) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
OR SUSPENSION OF DUTY TO FILE REPORTS UNDER SECTIONS 13 AND 15(d)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934.
Commission File Number: 333-207329-10
CarMax Auto Owner Trust 2018-2
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
c/o CarMax Auto Funding LLC
12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway, Suite 400, Richmond, Virginia 23238
(Address, including zip code, and telephone number, including area code, of registrant’s principal executive offices)
CarMax Auto Owner Trust 2018-2 Asset-backed Notes,
Class A-1, Class A-2, Class A-3, Class A-4, Class B, Class C and Class D
(Title of each class of securities covered by this Form)
(Titles of all other classes of securities for which a duty to file reports under section 13(a) or 15(d) remains)
Please place an X in the box(es) to designate the appropriate rule provision(s) relied upon to terminate or suspend the duty to file reports:
|Rule 15d-22(b)(2)||[ x ]|
Approximate number of holders of record as of the certification or notice date: None
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 CarMax Auto Owner Trust 2018-2 has caused this certification/notice to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned duly authorized person.
|CARMAX AUTO OWNER TRUST 2018-2|
|By:||CARMAX BUSINESS SERVICES, LLC,|
|Date: May 17, 2022||By:||/s/ Andrew J. McMonigle|
|Andrew J. McMonigle|
|Vice President and Treasurer|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inetum and MATRIXX Software Partner to Offer Comprehensive Business Support for CSPs
- Workhuman Announces Tom Libretto, Veteran Tech Marketing Exec, as Chief Marketing Officer
- Green Ammonia Market Looks Optimistic as Efforts to Boost Clean Energy Rise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!