Form 15-12G TENNECO INC
- Wall St edges lower as Fed fears mount
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
CERTIFICATION AND NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION
UNDER SECTION 12(g) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
OR SUSPENSION OF DUTY TO FILE REPORTS UNDER SECTIONS 13 AND 15(d)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Commission File Number: 001-12387
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
7450 McCormick Blvd., Skokie, Illinois 60076
(Address, including zip code, and telephone number, including area code, of registrants principal executive offices)
Common stock, par value $.01 per share
(Title of each class of securities covered by this Form)
(Titles of all other classes of securities for which a duty to file reports under section 13(a) or 15(d) remains)
Please place an X in the box(es) to designate the appropriate rule provision(s) relied upon to terminate or suspend the duty to file reports:
Approximate number of holders of record as of the certification or notice date: One
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, Tenneco Inc. has caused this certification/notice to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned duly authorized person.
|Title:||Executive Vice President, General Counsel|
Date: November 28, 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LEADING BOUTIQUE ENTERTAINMENT FIRM DANIEL HOFF AGENCY EXPANDS INTO THE HOLLYWOOD OF THE SOUTH WITH OPENING OF ATLANTA OFFICE
- Grand Opening of New Food Lion in Inwood, WV
- Pacific Science Center Announces New Summer Camp Location in South Seattle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!