Form 15-12G TENNECO INC
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
CERTIFICATION AND NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION
UNDER SECTION 12(g) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
OR SUSPENSION OF DUTY TO FILE REPORTS UNDER SECTIONS 13 AND 15(d)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Commission File Number: 001-12387
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
7450 McCormick Blvd., Skokie, Illinois 60076
(Address, including zip code, and telephone number, including area code, of registrants principal executive offices)
5 3/8% Senior Notes due 2024
5.0% Senior Notes due 2026
(Title of each class of securities covered by this Form)
(Titles of all other classes of securities for which a duty to file reports under section 13(a) or 15(d) remains)
Please place an X in the box(es) to designate the appropriate rule provision(s) relied upon to terminate or suspend the duty to file reports:
Approximate number of holders of record as of the certification or notice date:
5 3/8% Senior Notes due 2024: 0
5.0% Senior Notes due 2026: 0
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, Tenneco Inc. has caused this certification/notice to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned duly authorized person.
|Title:||Executive Vice President, General Counsel|
Date: November 28, 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HMN Financial, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter Results, Declares Dividend and Announces Annual Meeting
- Kayne Anderson Closed-End Funds File 2022 Annual Reports
- MENTAL HEALTH APP SESH SEES 67% DECREASE IN DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY SYMPTOMS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!