Form 15-12B Qell Acquisition Corp
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
CERTIFICATION AND NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION
UNDER SECTION 12(g) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
OR SUSPENSION OF DUTY TO FILE REPORTS UNDER SECTIONS 13 AND 15(d)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934.
Commission File Number 001-39571
Qell Acquisition Corp.
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
505 Montgomery Street, Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94111
(Address, including zip code, and telephone number, including area code, of registrant’s principal executive offices)
Class A Ordinary Shares, par value $.0001 per share
Warrants, each whole warrant exercisable for one Class A Ordinary Share
Units, each consisting of one share of Class A Ordinary Shares and one Warrant
to acquire one-third Class A Ordinary Share
(Title of each class of securities covered by this Form)
(Titles of all other classes of securities for which a duty to file reports under section 13(a) or 15(d) remains)
Please place an X in the box(es) to designate the appropriate rule provision(s) relied upon to terminate or suspend the duty to file reports:
Approximate number of holders of record as of the certification or notice date: 1
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Qell Acquisition Corp. has caused this certification/notice to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned duly authorized person.
|Date: September 21, 2021|
|QELL ACQUISITION CORP.|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioLargo Discusses Ikigai Partnership and PFAS Treatment Technology with The Stock Day Podcast
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Carl Aure as CFO
- RETRANSMISSION: Origen Receives Final Airborne Results at Middle Ridge and Mobilizes Crews to Newfoundland
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!