Form 144 CollPlant Biotechnologie Filed by: Sagy Ami
- Yen heads for strong weekly gain, Nikkei slides as Japan rate hikes loom
- Broadcom annual guidance falls short after Q4 results beat; hikes dividend
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Yen stands firm after BOJ-inspired bull run; US jobs up next
|Form 144 Filer Information||
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
NOTICE OF PROPOSED SALE OF SECURITIES
PURSUANT TO RULE 144 UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933
144: Filer Information
|Is this a LIVE or TEST Filing?||LIVE TEST|
Submission Contact Information
144: Issuer Information
|Name of Issuer|
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd
|SEC File Number|
|Address of Issuer|
4 Oppenheimer St.
|Name of Person for Whose Account the Securities are To Be Sold|
See the definition of "person" in paragraph (a) of Rule 144. Information is to be given not only as to the person for whose account the securities are to be sold but also as to all other persons included in that definition. In addition, information shall be given as to sales by all persons whose sales are required by paragraph (e) of Rule 144 to be aggregated with sales for the account of the person filing this notice.
|Relationship to Issuer|
144: Securities Information
|Title of the Class of Securities To Be Sold||Name and Address of the Broker||Number of Shares or Other Units To Be Sold||Aggregate Market Value||Number of Shares or Other Units Outstanding||Approximate Date of Sale||Name the Securities Exchange|
UBS Securities LLC
1285 Avenue of the Americas
New York NY 10019
Furnish the following information with respect to the acquisition of the securities to be sold and with respect to the payment of all or any part of the purchase price or other consideration therefor:
144: Securities To Be Sold
|Title of the Class||Date you Acquired||Nature of Acquisition Transaction||Name of Person from Whom Acquired||Is this a Gift?||Date Donor Acquired||Amount of Securities Acquired||Date of Payment||Nature of Payment *|
|Ordinary Shares||02/17/2021||Ami Sagy||Collplant Biotechnologies Ltd.||250000||02/17/2021||Wire transfer in US$|
* If the securities were purchased and full payment therefor was not made in cash at the time of purchase, explain in the table or in a note thereto the nature of the consideration given. If the consideration consisted of any note or other obligation, or if payment was made in installments describe the arrangement and state when the note or other obligation was discharged in full or the last installment paid.
Furnish the following information as to all securities of the issuer sold during the past 3 months by the person for whose account the securities are to be sold.
144: Securities Sold During The Past 3 Months
|Name and Address of Seller||Title of Securities Sold||Date of Sale||Amount of Securities Sold||Gross Proceeds|
66 Pinkas St.
Tel Aviv L3 6215719
144: Remarks and Signature
|Date of Notice|
|The person for whose account the securities to which this notice relates are to be sold hereby represents by signing this notice that he does not know any material adverse information in regard to the current and prospective operations of the Issuer of the securities to be sold which has not been publicly disclosed. If such person has adopted a written trading plan or given trading instructions to satisfy Rule 10b5-1 under the Exchange Act, by signing the form and indicating the date that the plan was adopted or the instruction given, that person makes such representation as of the plan adoption or instruction date.|
/s/ Ami Sagy
ATTENTION: Intentional misstatements or omission of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations (See 18 U.S.C. 1001)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RESULT OF RIKSBANK AUCTIONS GOVERNMENT BONDS
- NUUD Pleasures Nominated For Multiple Honors At 2024 XBIZ Awards
- Updated clinical safety and efficacy data for iOnctura's roginolisib presented at ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!