Form 13F-HR Sepio Capital, LP For: Dec 31
- Wall St ends higher as Yellen vows actions to safeguard deposits
- Wall Street digests Powell's comments on banks, rate cuts and inflation
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise; Analyst optimistic
- Block (SQ) shares plunge after Hindenburg claims it misleads investors with 'inflated metrics'
- Coinbase Wells Notice: Oppenheimer cuts; Mizuho says a third of revenue could be affected
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Securities and Exchange Commission has not necessarily reviewed
the information in this filing and has not determined if it is
accurate and complete.
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
FORM 13F COVER PAGE
|Report for the Calendar Year or Quarter Ended:||12-31-2022|
|Check here if Amendment||Amendment Number:|
|This Amendment (Check only one.):||is a restatement.|
|adds new holdings entries.|
|Institutional Investment Manager Filing this Report:|
|Name:||Sepio Capital, LP|
|Address:||2795 E. COTTONWOOD PARKWAY|
|SALT LAKE CITY , UT84121|
|Form 13F File Number:||028-19152|
The institutional investment manager filing this report and the person by whom it is signed hereby represent that the person signing the report is authorized to submit it, that all information contained herein is true, correct and complete, and that it is understood that all required items, statements, schedules, lists, and tables, are considered integral parts of this form.
|Person Signing this Report on Behalf of Reporting Manager:|
|Name:||BRYCE R. WISAN|
|Title:||Chief Compliance Officer|
|Signature, Place, and Date of Signing:|
|BRYCE R. WISAN||SALT LAKE CITY , UT||02-03-2023|
|Report Type (Check only one.):|
|X||13F HOLDINGS REPORT. (Check here if all holdings of this reporting manager are reported in this report.)|
|13F NOTICE. (Check here if no holdings reported are in this report, and all holdings are reported by other reporting manager(s).)|
|13F COMBINATION REPORT. (Check here if a portion of the holdings for this reporting manager are reported in this report and a portion are reported by other reporting manager(s).)|
|Form 13F Summary Page|
|Number of Other Included Managers:||0|
|Form 13F Information Table Entry Total:||342|
|Form 13F Information Table Value Total:||115,739,603|
List of Other Managers Reporting for this Manager:
[If there are no entries in this list, omit this section.]
|Form 13F File Number||Name|
|List of Other Included Managers:|
|Provide a numbered list of the name(s) and Form 13F file number(s) of all institutional investment managers with respect to which this report is filed, other than the manager filing this report.|
|[If there are no entries in this list, state “NONE” and omit the column headings and list entries.]|
|No.||Form 13F File Number||Name|
ATTACHMENTS / EXHIBITS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Near Intelligence Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results Webcast
- Mawson Infrastructure Group Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results; Select Financial Highlights for FY 2022 compared to FY 2021
- Allied Gaming & Entertainment Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!