Form 1-U ReoStar Energy CORP For: Jan 31
- Futures rise as focus shifts to Fed after banks see relief
- Fed March Meeting Preview: Here's what Wall Street analysts expect from Powell
- First Republic bounces on report of work on wider deposit insurance plan
- Amazon to cut 9,000 jobs at AWS, advertising, Twitch and PXT; analysts positive
- European bank shares rally, bonds battered after Credit Suisse debt wipeout
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
CURRENT REPORT PURSUANT TO REGULATION A
January 31, 2023
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported)
ReoStar Energy Corporation
(Exact name of issuer as specified in its charter)
|(State or other jurisdiction of incorporation or organization)||(I.R.S. Employer Identification Number)|
N Raymond Ave Suite 200
Pasadena CA 91103
(Full mailing address of principal executive offices)
(Issuer’s telephone number, including area code)
Title of each class of securities issued pursuant to Regulation A: Common
Item 1. Fundamental Changes
Item 2. Bankruptcy or Receivership
Item 3. Material Modification to Right of Security holders
Item 4. Changes in Issuer's Certifying Accountant
Item 5. Non- reliance on previously Issued Financial Statements or a Related Audit Report or Completed Interim Review
Item 6. Changes in Control of Issuer
Item 7. Departure of Certain Officers
Item 8. Certain Unregistered Sales of Equity Security
Item 9. Other Events
|1.||By Shareholder Resolution of the majority shareholders, it is hereby approved the dismissal of Michael Latjay – CEO, Larry Myers COO, Alex Johnson – Secretary/Treasurer/Director and Jemila Yates – Director effective as if today January 31, 2023.|
|2.||By Shareholder Resolution of the majority shareholders, it hereby approves the appointment of Peter H. Koch as CEO/President/ Director effective immediately on January 31, 2023.|
Pursuant to the requirements of Regulation A, the issuer has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Issuer: ReoStar Energy Corporation.
/s/ Peter H. Koch
Peter H. Koch - CEO/President
Date: January 31, 2023
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- York Harbour Metals Begins Mobilization to the Pinnacle Lake Drill Target Outside Main Mine Area
- S&P Global Ratings affirms Dovenmuehle’s Above Average rating and stable outlook
- Monster Energy Unveils New Monster Reserve Kiwi Strawberry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSEC Filings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!