Walmart (WMT) Considers Streaming Deal With Paramount (PARA), Disney (DIS), Comcast (CMCSA) - NYT
- Wall St rallies as data, RBA move lifts hope of Fed easing
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 9, 2022 12:10 PM EDT)
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) is exploring bundling a streaming service into its Walmart+ membership program, according to the New York Times, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sam’s Club Poised to Capture Bigger Share of Photo and Printing Customization Business
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- UPDATE: Blackstone (BX) in talks to acquire Emerson Electric (EMR) assets for $5B-$10B - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!