Virgin Orbit Aiming for Valuation of About $3 Billion in SPAC Listing - DJ
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 12, 2021 12:16 PM EST)
Virgin Orbit is aiming for valuation of about $3 billion in a listing via a special purpose acquisition company, according to a report from Dow Jones, citing sources. It seeks to list via a SPAC, but hasn't settled on a partner.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- Aldel Financial (ADF) IPO Prices at $10
- Global SPAC Partners Co. Announces the Pricing of $160 Million Initial Public Offering