Vipshop (VIPS), Farfetch (FTCH), ViacomCBS (VIAC) Decline Post-Market Amid Chatter of Large Block Trades by Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 5, 2021 5:12 PM EDT)
(Updated - April 5, 2021 5:10 PM EDT)
Credit Suisse previously announced a loss tie to the Archegos debacle but the exact amount of the loss still isn't clear.
Bloomberg sources confirmed the blocks were offered by Credit Suisse.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Recommends Buying Sapiens International Corp. NV (SPNS) on Weakness
- Biden Team Likely to Proceed on Trump's China Investment Ban - Bloomberg
- Jasper Therapeutics, Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition (AMHCU) Announce Merger to Create Publicly Listed Leading Biotechnology Company in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!