UPDATE: LendingClub (LC) Said to Discuss Concessions to Win Loan Investors; May Include Stronger Guarantees
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 9, 2016 12:00 PM EDT)
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) said to discuss concessions to win loan investors, according to Bloomberg. Agreements may include stronger loan guarantees and possible stake in the company.
UPDATE - LendingClub is also considering relinquishing up to 2 percent of shares.
The firm might ultimately decide against ceding equity of providing stronger guarantees, sources noted.
Parties may still be far apart on an agreement, which could be why no announcement has been made.
Shares of LendingClub are down 0.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LendingClub (LC) Tops Q2 EPS by 52c, Guidance Beats
- Companies with NDRs 7/26
- Companies with NDRs 7/28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!