UPDATE: Juul Explores Possible Bankruptcy Filing If FDA Ban Stands - WSJ
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 24, 2022 12:33 PM EDT)
Vaping company Juul has been working with its legal advisers on options that include a possible bankruptcy filing if the company is unable to get relief from a recent FDA ban, according to the Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter. Juul is working with counsel Kirkland & Ellis on the contingency plans.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN), Daiichi Sankyo's ENHERTU approved in US as first HER2-directed therapy for patients with previously treated HER2-mutant metastatic NSCLC
- Novavax (NVAX) Nuvaxovid COVID-19 Vaccine Approved in South Korea for Use in Adolescents Aged 12 Through 17
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals Reports First Half 2022 Business Update and Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBankruptcy, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!