Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Find Ray of Hope as Musk Unfollows Girlfriend Grimes
- Wall St edges lower as Fed fears mount
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares are under pressure again amid concerns about the 'go-private' deal and potential enforcement action following Elon Musk's tweet. JPMorgan slashed its price target on the stock 37% to $195 today, saying funding does not appear secure. Meanwhile, Tesla bulls are finding some solace in the fact that Musk unfollowed girlfriend Grimes on Instagram and Twitter - suggesting they may no longer be an item. This, bulls say, could allow Musk to get back on track mentally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- Tesla (TSLA) Outperforms Nasdaq, Up 3.5%
- The Carlyle Group (CG) names Harvey M. Schwartz CEO and board member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Twitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!