Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Find Ray of Hope as Musk Unfollows Girlfriend Grimes
- S&P 500 dips off record high, Dow rises on bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Disgraced Ponzi scheme architect Bernie Madoff dies in prison at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares are under pressure again amid concerns about the 'go-private' deal and potential enforcement action following Elon Musk's tweet. JPMorgan slashed its price target on the stock 37% to $195 today, saying funding does not appear secure. Meanwhile, Tesla bulls are finding some solace in the fact that Musk unfollowed girlfriend Grimes on Instagram and Twitter - suggesting they may no longer be an item. This, bulls say, could allow Musk to get back on track mentally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Erases Gain, Goes Red
- Xpeng (XPEV) Launches P5 Sedan with Self-Driving Features to Compete With Tesla's (TSLA) Model 3 in China
- Revolt Token (RVLT) Backing Alternet Systems (ALYI) Gains Ground As Coinbase (COIN) Fuels Cryptocurrency Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Twitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!