Tesla (TSLA) is stuck with over 10,000 cars on factory hold - Electrek
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 18, 2021 12:09 PM EDT)
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) has over 10,000 electric cars that came out of Fremont Factory on a "containment hold" and can’t deliver them to customers, according to report from Electrek, citing sources.
The reason for the containment hold was said to be a missing part that is small enough that it can be fixed by the service team, but the volume of delayed deliveries is a problem, the report added.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) looking at holding Tesla AI Day in about a month - Elon Musk
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/21: (LDL) (RAVN) (AEI) Higher; (MSTR) (RIOT) (COIN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!