Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Find Ray of Hope as Musk Unfollows Girlfriend Grimes
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares are under pressure again amid concerns about the 'go-private' deal and potential enforcement action following Elon Musk's tweet. JPMorgan slashed its price target on the stock 37% to $195 today, saying funding does not appear secure. Meanwhile, Tesla bulls are finding some solace in the fact that Musk unfollowed girlfriend Grimes on Instagram and Twitter - suggesting they may no longer be an item. This, bulls say, could allow Musk to get back on track mentally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nio (NIO) and Xpeng (XPEV) Report June and 2Q Delivery Numbers; Tesla (TSLA) Report Expected to be 'Ugly'
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Gains on Chatter
- General Motors' (GM) Hummer Production Trails Similar Offerings From Ford, Rivian -- WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Twitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!