Radware (RDWR) Trades Higher Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 23, 2021 3:02 PM EDT)
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) traded higher amid chatter the company is exploring a sale and is working with Jefferies. The source of the rumor was DealReporter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omega Therapeutics (OMGA) IPO Opens 30% Higher
- Establishment Labs Inc. (ESTA) PT Raised to $90 at Jefferies
- U.S. SEC says Chinese IPO hopefuls must provide additional risk disclosures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!