Qell Acquisition (QELL) on Watch on Chatter
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qell Acquisition (NASDAQ: QELL) seeing upside trading action on reports Chinese EV startup Byton explores a listing via SPAC deal. The report didn't mention a SPAC but some speculate it could be QELL.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alpha Healthcare Acquisition Corp. (AHAC) on Watch Into Data Tuesday From Merger Partner Humacyte
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) Gains Over 10% After Landing Dr. Ben Carlson as Special Consultant, $10M Investment from Chairman
- Companies with NDRs 4/19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, SPAC, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!