Fox Corporation (FOXA) on Watch as Faber Highlights Recent Rumors
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Fox Corporation (NASDAQ: FOXA) on watch as CNBC's David Faber discusses recent take-private rumors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FOX Corp. (FOXA) PT Raised to $44 at Credit Suisse
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) on Watch on Report Student Died After JNJ Vaccine
- Coinbase (COIN) CEO Brian Armstrong Dumped $292 Million of His Stock on Market Debut