Endo International (ENDP) Begins Debt-restructuring Talks With Creditors - WSJ
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 18, 2022 12:02 PM EDT)
Endo International (NASDAQ: ENDP) has started talks with lenders and senior bondholders about a possible restructuring of more than $8 billion in debt, according the Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter.
Lenders initiated talks after a drop in earnings this month. Lawyers representing lenders have entered confidential discussions with the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Guidance Misses Badly
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Falls Despite Earnings, Revenue Beat - Analysts Weigh In
- AMMO Inc. (POWW) Reports FY EPS Of $0.53
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!