Boeing (BA) Close To Deal To Sell Dozens Of 737 Max 7 Aircraft To Southwest (LUV) - Reuters
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The potential deal could top 100 firm orders plus significant options, the report added. It follows intense competition between Boeing and Airbus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Board Expected to Consider Extending Tenure of CEO, Who Hits Mandatory Retirement Age in 2022 - DJ
- Uber (UBER) Surges 4.5% Pre-Open Following Strong March Bookings
- Boeing union to vote on whether to authorize strike