Bazaarvoice (BV) Shares Advance Following Earlier Takeover Rumors
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ: BV) shares advanced Tuesday following earlier speculation that said the company is being looked at by at least one potential acquirer. DealReporter was the source of the rumor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DraftKings (DKNG) Mentioned Cautiously at Hindenburg Research
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NRBO) halted on volatility after spike higher
- Alzamend Neuro (ALZN) IPO Opens 480% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!