Apple (AAPL) Weakens Mid-Day on Rumors
- Wall Street jumps with rosy outlooks from companies
- Lululemon surges 15% on earnings, guidance beat; Stifel says shares still 'undervalued'
- Pick up 'resilient regional banks' post SVB and Signature Bank collapses - CFRA
- RH delivers gloomy guidance after Q4 results miss as housing market weakness bites
- Meta best-positioned to benefit from potential TikTok ban - Morgan Stanley
Get Alerts AAPL Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) midday weakness is being attributed to unconfirmed rumors iPhone 7 batteries are exploding similar to Samsung's problems.
After opening higher, shares of AAPL are now down 1%.
This morning, JP Morgan issued some cautious commentary, saying the positive reaction in shares based on early carrier iPhone pre-order data is premature.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDIC is considering putting pressure on large banks to fill a $23 billion hole
- FDIC Mulls Squeezing Biggest Banks As It Plugs $23 Billion Hole - Bloomberg
- Apple Gangnam will welcome first customers this Friday, March 31 in South Korea
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!